[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Be part of the Light on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 11:40:08 EST 2014

I have been told by a reliable source (a guinea pig) that everyone at the Rainbow Bridge is eagerly looking forward to seeing our candlelights on March 9th.  This is our annual candlelight memorial and all you have to do is light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, to be a part of it.

As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will travel around the world, in memory of all of our friends, both 2-footed and 4-footed who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.

This is our ninth candlelight memorial, so be sure to light your candle, and tell others to light a candle too.  Afterwards, just send a post here or to me with the location where you lit a candle, and I'll let everyone know where all our candles were lit.

I will be lighting mine in memory of my dear guinea pigs, Gordon (the original secretary of the memorial), and Reese, my first guinea pig.

Audrey