[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY Candle Lighting

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Mar 10 02:32:46 EDT 2014

Hi all you wonderful Piggies and candle lighters, Audrey, and Gordon,
Secretary in spirit.

Shipwreck Sam and I lite our special little pink rose shaped floating candle
and said our words of love to those who have gone on over the rainbow bridge
before us. We recalled as many piggies, people as we could, and it was a
nice little trip down memory lane. We had a nice conversation until Sammy
reminded me it was time to set him down. There are so many we loved and miss
including Peter and Alge and piggies all the way back to my first, J.R. the
garden piggy I had when I was eight.
I hope this was a special evening for you all with special props to Audrey
for setting this up.
Much love to all, you are special people and piggies.
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, and Alge's spirit in form of AR from Salem Oregon

---