[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 13:29:33 EDT 2014

Everyone likes to see all the places where candles were lit for our "Peter Gurney Pet Memorial", so if you have not let us all know, please send a post here, or to me.  Give me your location, including city or town, state or region, and country (if not in the US).

I'll keep a listing and let everyone know where the "Light Around the World" went this year.

I lit my candles in Ocean City, Maryland, US.  Ocean City is a coastal barrier island, and my view faced west.  Just before 8:00 pm, est, there was the most beautiful sunset, and it lasted for almost an hour.  The whole lower sky was this beautiful vermillion red that got more and more intense.  It was almost like this was a "Thank You", acknowledging our candlelight tribute.  I know it may be just a coincidence, but I wanted to share this with you.

So thank you to all who have sent their locations, and for those who haven't yet, be sure to let us know where you lit your candle!

Audrey