[Gpdd] gpdd (candle lighting) (Peter Gurney, et al)

guineamom88 at yahoo.com guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 11:37:10 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,
I lit a candle but it was late. I was late, by two days. I have been too distracted with all that's going around me. Its like i am being lead by my feelings. Cats, people, small animals. Hard to find peace in chaos, yet, "out of chaos, comes order."
I have been desperately following a missing person case here on Maui, and now its reclassified: homicide. And second missing person in the island in Less than a month.
Sorry but that is what is going on. Now i am trying to comfort the family of this case and, not easy since...you know, our world is nuts.
Now back to changing piggy bedding.
Aloha,
Ellen
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android