[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 09:15:29 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,
If you haven't let me know where you lit your candle for the Peter Gurney Pet Memorial, held on March 9th, please sent a post here or to me with your location (city or town, state or region, and country if not in the US).

Thanks to all those who have already given me their locations - I'm keeping a list, and will let everyone know where candles were lit.

Everyone looks forward to knowing where candles were lit, so be sure to let me know, so you can be included!

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge)