[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 17:18:32 EDT 2014

Thank You to all who have given me their location, to date.  If you lit a candle and have not given me your location, be sure to send a post here, and/or send an email to me, with your location: including town or city, state or region, and country.  As soon as I have all the locations, I'll let everyone know where all of our lights were lit for our special memorial held on March 9th.  Keep those locations coming!

Audrey
Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge