[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Re : New Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:19:09 EDT 2014

Lotte and Lola would like to say " thankyou" to everyone who posted or
emailed a welcome.

We are settling in well here at Piggyfriends and can't wait for our
quarantine to end so that we can meet all the piggies in the next room. We
can hear them but cannot meet them yet.

Our new Slave is pleased that we eat everything on offer unlike Max and
Cerys who she says are very fussy. Maybe they will learn what they are
missing out on when they see us two scoffing.

>From Lotte and Lola Piggyfriend. ( Slave is calling us Lottelola as she
can't tell us apart ).