[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Twinkle

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 15:57:22 EDT 2014

Corrine and Michael, please accept our belated condolences on Twinkle's
passing.  My Internet acted upduring April, and I am just now getting
caught up. We were so sorry to hear that no one was sure what to do
about her lump, and that she suddenly quit eatingand drinking.  We also
understand how hard it can be to syringe food and medicine when a piggie
fights the syringe.  Please know that you did all your best for her, and
she could feel your care and concern. Twinkle was a lucky piggie to be a
beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie