[Gpdd] Misc: Lynn's update and a question

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 15:56:38 EDT 2014

Lynn, Eve, and Callie, we are sorry we haven't written sooner, but we have had ISP problems, which I think now are finally straightened out.

We hope you have recovered from your surgery, and we hope your shoulder is also doing better.  How did the MRI go?

How great to hear that the girls are doing much better at eating their hay.  Good idea to just put in the one pile.  As for Callie not wanting her Vitamin C, there is a liquid source.  I don't know who makes it, but I know that several years ago, I found some at a health food store.  Perhaps others will know more.

Take care and do keep us posted.  We send you best wishes in your recovery.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie