[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Kimba

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun May 11 14:19:02 EDT 2014

Dear Julie,
I did not get your post. I am in France and do not have good internet.
But I agree with all that Penny has written. The most important problem
is to first treat the bloat. I use 3ml of wind drops every 4 hours. Keep
rubbing Kimbas tummy with his anus higher than his head. You can give
1ml coconut oil orally every 4 hours for gas too. Of course Reglan known
as metoclopramide from the vet is the best for the bloat and gut stasis.
It can be given orally twice a day for several days. Give him food and
water as much as he will take at a time. He will tell you if he has had
enough to eat. My best wishes.
I am not a vet.
Ann from Piggyville in Corsica France