[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Edgeworth

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 20:56:39 EDT 2014

Jocelyn, Gruden von Squeakycheeks, and Apollo, please accept our belated condolences on Edgeworth's passing.  We are so sorry that he lost his fight with pneumonia, but please know that he had a wonderfully long life with you.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, eight is an amazing age.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he chattered his teeth if his dinner was late, how he intimidated the dog at the vet's, and how he tried to push an unwanted treat out of his cage.  Obviously he had quite a pigsonality!  What a lucky boy Edgeworth was to be a beloved member of your family.  We know he enjoyed every day with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie