[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Nutmeg

julie juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed May 21 23:46:00 EDT 2014

Hello Annelli,

I wanted to send my deepest condolences to you at the loss of your precious
Nutmeg.    Having reached 8 years of age is quite a miracle , and you should
be so proud that she loved you so much and was so happy that she stayed in
this world for so  long.    Having had her love for 8 years must have been
so rewarding, and you were indeed blessed to have her love for such a
wonderful length of time.    I wish all our piggies could live such a happy
long life and then pass on to the other side of the Bridge where their
happiness would continue in greater joy, with the greatest joy still to come
when we as slaves all leave this world and then  re-join our so much loved
babies  in glory on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, knowing that we
will never ever part ways with them again.

I pray for your comfort in this so sad time Annelli, and I also wish Nutmeg
much happiness at the Bridge whilst she awaits your reunion with her,
knowing that when you meet again, the love between you both will be
never-ending and forever more.

Julie & Kimba, Sooty & Treacle