[Gpdd] Announcement: Onyx Sullina is an angel :-(

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu May 22 06:54:30 EDT 2014

Dear Glynis, I am so sorry your baby Princess is gone to the bridge, I will
not write much tonight as I'm crying and it 3:44 am. It was really a blast
writing with her, Velvet, and you about their pirate years and their great
loves. Their greatest love though was with you and I am sorry they are gone
from your life, for now at least. I can just picture the crowd that met her
at the bridge; I can see the little faces and call out many of the names.
You are a good piggy momma Granny Glynis and I am so sorry dear Onyx has
gone. I liked it better when she was here, but we just don't always get our
wishes. I am glad you could help her at the end.
Much love Dear lady
Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR who visited with your family

---