[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Onyx Sullina is an angel :-(

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Thu May 22 20:01:00 EDT 2014

Dear Glynis

	I want to wish you my most sincere apologies on the passing of Onyx Sullina, I like all of the members of GPDD know how heartbreaking this is.

	Her long life is a testament to Her love for you and Your love for Her.

	Please know that you will see Onyx again when it is your time to cross over the Rainbow Bridge, She will greet you with Pop Corning and Whistles of Joy along with Friday and Velvet and all the other animals that you have had the pleasure of there company.

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son and the remaining six piggy coders and 14 chinchillas