[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Onyx Sullina

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:19:39 EDT 2014

Dear Glynis -

I was so sorry to read the news of Onyx's passing.

Onyx was a very beautiful piggy, with a great spirit and lots of
pigsonality. Along with her sister Velvet, she was a beloved friend of my
late Shakira. When these girls were together, there was no telling what
would happen.

Dear Glynis, I hope you will be comforted by the knowledge that you were
the best mummy Onyx could hope for, in every way.

Now Onyx is together again with Velvet and Shakira, and all our precious
departed ones, in perfect health and happiness.

Sending hugs and deepest sympathy.

Rayna