[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Onyx

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Sun May 25 06:04:16 EDT 2014

Dearest Granny Glynis,

We were so sad to hear that our friend Onyx has crossed the rainbow bridge we know you must be devastated so all 3 of us are sending you big piggy hugs across the pond.

We know Fugly and Hector would have been waiting to meet Onyx along with all her many friends who have already crossed the rainbow bridge.

Run free Onyx with friends old and new

Spooky, Jim and Hoobie

Dear Glynis

I am sending you all my love at this sad time remember the good times it does get easier and all your GPDD friends know just how you feel

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas