[Gpdd] Raingb ow Bridge: Onyx

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue May 27 16:31:03 EDT 2014

Dearest Glynnis,

I just saw your post about Onyx.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  I have
always enjoyed your stories and tales of your girls.  They have both been
ohn many adventures along with the other piggies of the GPDD.  My heart is
broken for you.  You have always been such a wonderful pig mommy and a good
friend to all who know you.  I know Velvet was right there, waiting for Onyx
and immediately showed her all the wonderful lands there at the bridge.  I
am sorry I may be a little late with this but I have not been keeping up
with the digest very well lately.  A lot of health issues and just don't
feel up to it.  But this obviously is very important and I couldn't let it
go by without writing to you.  You have all my love, thoughts and prayers
with you at this time.  God bless you and grant you peace and understanding.

Love and hugs,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and nmemories.