[Gpdd] MISC: Kimba

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue May 27 19:36:55 EDT 2014

I Julie,

I lost some messages in my folder but I wanted to let you know I think you
have done an amazing job taking care of Kimba and Sooty.  You show such love
and dedication to all of your animal friends and I wanted to tell you how
much I respect you and your superhuman efforts on their behalf.  I hope
Kimba is doing better now and is still witih you.  Keep up the good work but
make sure you take care of yourself as well!

Hugs, love and whisker kissses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories