[Gpdd] MISC.: chirping piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 16:45:38 EDT 2014

Lynn, I had a similar thing happen in regard to chirping.  Last week
Eddie was jumping on Ethan some, which Ethan was not thrilled about.  I
had to separate them by putting Ethan back in their house (cage), which
he loves, and having Eddie stay on the floor for floortime.  After a
while, I heard what sounded like a bird chirping, and it was Eddie!  He
wanted to be back with his friend. I cautiously put him back with Ethan,
and he was a gentlepig.  It really did sound exactly like a bird!

Good to hear that Callie has calmed down and isn't bothering Eve now.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie