[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Zoe

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:54:04 EST 2014

Dear Dee, Joe and June,

I am so sorry that you had to take Zoe to the vet for her final journey to
the Rainbow Bridge. Of the very many piggies that have lived at
Piggyfriends, very few have not passed peacefully to their next life and I
know how hard it is to have to help a piggy on her way.

I am sorry for this belated message but my poor old laptop had to go back
to the repair shop yet again and I have just seen your post.

I do hope that you might give another piggy a home some time in the future
as good Slaves are hard to find.

Lots of love and hugs from Penny and the Piggyfriends.