[Gpdd] Bridge: My Bertie Pig is gone... :(

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 20:02:23 EST 2014

Leah

	Today is a sad day indeed, please accept my condolences on the loss
of Bertie Pig.  I wish that there was something that I could do that would
make you feel better, but we all know that only time can heal these wounds.
AS you know I am a firm believer in the Rainbow Bridge and that we will meet
up with all of our animals, friends and family when it is our time to go to
the Bridge.

The one thing that you must remember is the following It is called the
"Serenity Prayer"

God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be
changed,
Courage to change the things which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.

-- Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)

I hope that this will offer you some comfort in the days ahead, be sure to
read it once a day.

Mark Moss and Son
and the 5 remaining Piggy Coders
and 14 Sneaky Chinchillas