[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Bertie Pig

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 04:36:55 EST 2014

Dear Leah,

How sad we were to read that your dear Bertie Pig has left for the Rainbow
Bridge so soon after you posted his wonderful Halloween pigtures.

He has been a part of our little group of piggy people for so long and we
all treasured him. We remember when you brought him home with your little
Princess and how happy they were together.

How lucky you were to enjoy his company for so many years. We know you will
always remember him with love.

Please accept our most sincere condolences on your loss.

With our deepest sympathy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.