[Gpdd] rainbow bridge Bertie Pig

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 20:36:38 EST 2014

Dearest Leah,
I am so sad to read that your little man has left for the journey of the  rainbow bridg. So many piggies are there already to welcome him with open paws and what fun they all will have enjoying the lovely green  grass and good health they will all have again.. We have enjoyed his lovely pigtures all these years. and always looked forward to seeing them. And what a lovely couple the Princess and Bertie made. And to think of all the lovely memories you have shared with us of the lovely pigtures that we all will treasure forever. I am sending many hugs to you Leah. And to let you know that there are 25 little heads bent in prayer tonight in memory of a lovely Boar named Bertie Pig that we have become very very fond of. He will be missed by all of us on the digest. Thank you Leah for sharing your little man with us. We are all thankful for all the lovely pigtures that have put many smiles on our faces.
You will be greatly missed little Bertie Pig. We know you will always be with your mommie as you have put your little paw prints on her heart forever.
our deepest sympathy,

Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~