[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Zoe

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 15:39:53 EST 2014

Dee, Joe, and June, we are so very sorry that Zoe had to be helped to
the Bridge due to her cancer.  Please know that you did the right thing
to ease her suffering; now she is at the Bridge, healthy and pain-free.
We remember when she came to live with you, and it's hard to believe
that she is gone.  However, you made all of her days happy ones, and she
was a lucky girl to be so loved.  We hope her daughter, June, will be
OK, though we know she will miss her mom. Please accept our condolences
on Zoe's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie