[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Bertie Pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 15:50:37 EST 2014

Leah, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of Bertie
Pig.  We so enjoyed his Adoption Day photos and his Halloweek photo, and
how he definitely seemed to be smiling at the camera, and we always
enjoyed hearing of his adventures.  We are so very sorry that he became
ill suddenly and could not stand, and, having been there with a piggie,
we know how awful it is to know what that means. It's good that you
called the vet but then decided to stay at home with him, holding him
and talking with him and letting him pass peacefully from your arms to
the next world.  We're glad you got a chance to tell him how much you
loved him, but of course he always knew that, from day one.  Bertie Pig
was a lucky boy.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie