[Gpdd] [Misc.] Rainbow Bridge Sympathies

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 13:50:34 EST 2014

 Although I am currently pigless and have been for some time now, I want to offer my deepest and sincere condolences to all of our extended GPDD family members who have lost a dear friend.  It seems like there have been so many lately, and each one is very special.  They have touched all of us, even if we did not know them personally, and I share the pain with you.  I am comforted to know that their memory will be with you always, and we were so fortunate to have them for whatever time we did.  It is a special bond, and that will always be there. It has been several years now since I lost my dear Gordon, and dear Reese several years before that.  They both left me in early November, so I always plant a small plant for each, usually pansies, as it is getting colder now, and I lit a candle for each that night.  It does help me to do this each year and I like to think that they know. My thoughts are with each of you.  We are an extended family. AudreyRemembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge