[Gpdd] subject: RAINBOW BRIDGE

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 12:57:38 EST 2014

I was so sorry to hear of Bertie Pig's passing.  I have all his holiday pics bookmarked and would look at them every once in a while just to enjoy him.  And I remember Princess Snowflake so well.  Your piggies were among my favorites and I will miss them both.
On another note, I just adopted two new girls from Craig's List.  They seem to be settling in well and one of them in a lap pig and I am so delighted to have a piggy I can hold.  My others are very skittish.
Grace, Nutsy, Sundae, Peppa and Georgina (with Pork Chop, Oreo, Gus, Rusty, Babe, Peanut and Sugar at the Bridge)