[Gpdd] MISC Weather in the US

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:42:06 EST 2014

We've just watched the BBC news about the dreadful weather in the US.

We hope that every slave and every pig is safe and warm.

We know that many of you in the northern states are used to this kind of
snow but it seems to be early this year and the weatherman said that it is
freezing in every state even Hawaii.

I am waiting to hear from my son, who is now living in Connecticut. He's
stayed there before in the winter and is used to shoveling snow.

Take care everyone. Post a message if you have a moment to spare.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.