[Gpdd] GPDD ( Misc) (Weather)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 10:36:52 EST 2014

Hi,

I don't know about any other place in Hawaii,  but where I am it is very humid, not freezing. We had an extremely hot, humid, long summer, from May to beginning of November, and no tradewinds to speak of.
I am about 5 feet above sea level, I don't know How To Convert To The Metric System, But About 5 Big Male Human Feet Above Sea Level,  Will suffice.
Also I don't know why that paragraph above ended in words beginning with all capital letters,  now that mention it, it's stopped.  Weird.
It will snow now and then in the winter on the summits of Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea, and even Haleakala. These are huge mountains, from its base beneath the ocean, Maunaloa Kea on the Big Island of Hawaii, is higher than Mt. Everest.
Meanwhile,  I have been sweating like nobody's business due to the humidity. ..Is have the portable A.C. on 80 degrees Fahrenheit which is roughly 45 degrees Celsius.  80 degrees Fahrenheit on the portable,  feels like 75 degrees Fahrenheit,  and actually is. It is hot here but I am not at 8,000 ft. Elevation either.

Aloha,
Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android