[Gpdd] [Health] Ear infection

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 24 15:49:35 EST 2014

Audrey, we are sorry to hear that Rickie's Pepito has an ear infection.
The ear drops and the antibiotic that the vet prescribed should do the
trick to get him well.  Rickie is doing everything right for Pepito,
keeping his cage clean, cuddling him, and giving him floortime, so
perhaps it's just something he is prone to, since he's had an ear
infection before.  As you can see, we don't know much about ear
infections in piggies, so we hope others can be of more help.  We send
healing wheeks and wishes to Pepito.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie