[Gpdd] MISC- where are you?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 15:10:26 EDT 2014

Jaime and all, we've been keeping up with the digest but not with
posting.  Penny had some great suggestions about gp toys and books, and
we know you'll have fun shopping for Cody.  You can always keep an eye
out for Beanie Babies, since they seem to feature gps fairly often.  Do
keep us posted on what you find, when you get a chance.

Eddie will turn two on Oct. 11, so we are excited about that.  It is
almost impossible to believe that much time has passed.

Hope everyone is well.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie