[Gpdd] Misc: hello everyone from the misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 16:48:44 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
Just stopping in to say howdo.
Jaime, my grandchildren loved the book called "The Guinea Pig ABC" by Kate Duke.
Well worth the book if you can find it for little Cody. . Would love to see his picture when you have time:)
We have been busy here. Over half my herd is over age 5. SO seems every week we are dealing with a piggy with problems.
This week it is our Aphrodite. She had what we thought was a ear infection. the head tilt and all. and her eye looked like it was protruding.  Our vet check her  all over and found her ears to be clear. her heart is strong and lungs not full at all. Teeth all good too. But she walks funny as if she had a stroke I thought. No eye titches either. She is 5 years old.  Dr put her on antibiotics and  a steroid to help with the swelling as she really said she felt it was maybe a tumor pushing against her eye.  And dr even gave her a shot of vit c.  She gets her vitimin daily so i really dont think she is lacking in vit c.  She is still eating. not as much as she used to but she is still doing it. I have been giving her critical care as a supplement to help too.  So we will see how she does. She is a fighter and hanging in there. but that is what we have been doing as of late.  I think of you all and pray that each of you are well and your piggies are doing
 good too.Happy birthday to dear Eddie too.  2 is a good age to be. My has time flown.
I have enjoyed Penny's posting on the blog too. Its so fun to see Penny. Keep it going for us:) Love the agents spying for us.
How is everyone else doing?
hugs to all,
Jean and the misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~