[Gpdd] Health: Daisy had a bladder stone part 3

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:50:58 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just to let you know: we found Daisy had crossed the bridge early in the
morning... I am devastated as she was doing so well on saturday.
As I think I already wrote in my last email, her belly was really swollen,
we suspect her bowels were punctured when trying to get the air out with a
needle... that caused fluids/air to leak in to her belly cavity and made
her belly make sloshing sounds... The vet's assistant punctured her swollen
belly when I took her in today, and said only blood was coming out. She
suspects she had an internal bleeding.

She was pretty certain whatever it was that they could not have done much
about it, and she was impressed we got her through the weekend at all...

Hug all your piggies from me!
Mieke, Erwin and the remaining Woopy (almost 6,5!), Roos and Berke