[Gpdd] SILLY: Sally Ports and Runways

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 15:37:48 EDT 2014

Steve, I'm behind on the digest but just wanted to thank you for telling
us more about life with brothers Bumper, Cuddle, and Brownie.  We know
what you mean about their not liking to be picked up.  I can pick Ethan
right up, but some piggies, such as my Eddie, require "transport."  In
Eddie's case, it is a short piece of PVC. He runs into it and I set him
down in it so he can run out for floortime.  After floortime, he "loads
up" into it.

At any rate, how cute to hear about the weekly pig safari, when the
brothers had a bigger area to play in and lots of toys.  So funny that
sometimes they wanted to go back home before you were ready -- great
idea to create a new door so they could leave their cage and return at
will.  So funny, too, to hear that Mr. Bumper in particular did not
necessarily see the point of laptime after he finished his treat.  So
much like a gp, and how smart of him to learn to use your legs as a ramp
to get back down!  Piggies really can be so creative.

Your boys obviously had a great home, and who knows what construction
projects they are now supervising at the Bridge?

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie