[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Lynn's guide dog, Penny

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 16:38:53 EDT 2014

Lynn, Callie, and Eve, please accept our condolences on the passing of
your guide dog, Penny.  We are so very sorry that she began to refuse
her food and treats and didn't want to come back in when she was out.
We are sorry, too, that the prednisone did not help, but it is good that
you tried, and we know she knew how hard you were trying to get her
well.  Please know that you did the right thing in helping her to the
Bridge when she needed your help.  What a lucky girl she was to be able
to share ten years with you and to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie