[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you all

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Oct 6 20:56:13 EDT 2014

Hello all,

 I want to thank everyone of you who sent me condolences both off list and
on about my sweet Penny girl.  Susan, you are right, the pain is sharp but I
do know in my heart that I did what was best for her.  Due to my health
issues, I will not be going for training with a new guide dog.  But, I will
be going to our shelter to adopt a new four legged companion.  I will train
her/him to wear a harness and all the basic obedience commands so that I can
still take her/him with me when Earl and I go somewhere together.  Slightly
questionable as far as rules go but who's going to know?  :)

Penny gave me many years of loyal, loving and excellent service and she is
missed terribly.  We are keeping my stepson's dog right now and every
morning, he comes out of his rroom and runs into my bedroom where Penny
slept and looks all around for her.  He doesns't understand either and lays
by my feet every day.  I think they know much more than we think they do.

Thank you again for all the love I receive from this list.  You are all a
huge comfort to me.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy, Tabby and Penny the guide dog at the bridge
and in our hearts and memories.