[Gpdd] Health: Daisy had a bladder stone part 3

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 9 22:53:30 EDT 2014

Mieke-

We were so very sorry to hear about Daisy's struggle and loss -- especially because it sounded so much like the last few days we had with our Cuddles, who also went to the Bridge after bladder stone surgery.  It's awful, we know, to struggle like that: trying to give them the right foods, and the right meds, and be careful to watch for any little change...

It sounds like you did everything for her you possibly could have, and I'm sure she knew how much you loved her.  Our hearts go out to you,

Steve and Ginger.