[Gpdd] MISC Catching up

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:31:01 EDT 2014

Hello again everyone,

I am slowly catching up on the digest posts that I have missed whilst I
have been on holiday.

I do so miss my Piggyfriends when I am away but my son takes such good care
of them for me and it is so good of him to give up some of his holiday
allowance to come home and pigsit.

I visited a zoo during my holiday and was delighted to find that they had a
small herd of capybaras so spent a lot of the day watching them. I took
some photos of them and I will post a couple on Undercover Piggies when I
have a moment.

I have just been reading about Charlie and his mysterious illness. I
followed his story through and am so pleased that he is doing well at the
moment.

I do hope that this continues. Best wishes to Chris, Charlie and Archie.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.