[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Butternut

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:47:20 EDT 2014

Dear Mark, wife and son ( I am sorry I don't know your names ),

I am catching up on my missed digests and have just read your post about
Butternut.

I am so very sorry to read that she has left for the Rainbow Bridge. It is
always such a shock when they leave so quickly without us having the chance
to open the piggy first aid kit or rush them to the vets. I know that they
hide illnesses from us very well but often they don't even know that they
are in trouble. I'll never forget my Raffles, from years ago, eating up his
breakfast carrot and toddling off to his dry food bowl. Halfway there he
fell over and died before I could even pick him up.

Sending you all my deepest sympathy on your loss from one who has
experienced it all too many times. R.I.P. dear Butternut.

Regards from Penny and the Piggyfriends.