[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Penny

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 06:12:42 EDT 2014

Dear Lynn,

Please forgive my belated condolence message for your Penny but I have been
away and am still catching up on what I have missed. It does seem odd to
send sympathy for a doggy with my name.

I am so sorry that your Penny became ill but you had no choice but to help
her on her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Although not a guide dog, my Sophie
boxer was my workmate and, without any training, carried and fetched tools
when I was at work and was always by my side every day of her 13 years. I
will never forget the heartbreak all the family suffered when cancer took
her from us and our lovely, kindly vet had to help her on her way.

I still miss her every day and I know that you will feel the same about
your Penny.

I hope that you will find another doggy when you are ready. I thought that
I would too but readiness never came for me. I had two wonderful boxer boys
before her and loved them dearly but Sophie was one in a million. My family
called her the daughter that I never had.

Sending love and hugs to you and your little girls and the best health that
you can possibly have.

With our deepest sympathy on your loss.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.