[Gpdd] HEALTH Rufus and Merrie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:46:06 EDT 2014

Hello Rachel,

I am still catching up on the missed GPDD and read a couple of posts when I
have a moment.

I just read yours about Rufus and Merrie. So good to read that Rufus is
doing well on the glibenclamide but sorry that his potential new friend did
not appreciate him. Hopefully the wounds have fully healed by now. What
happened to the new "friend"? Maybe he will live side by side in a separate
cage or, with time, will come to realise how good it is to have a friend.

It is a shame that Merrie does not respond to the acupuncture. I am always
willing to try alternative treatments and had two course of acupuncture for
my bad back but it did not help me. I think that the pain of the needles
going in was as bad as the original pain. So disappointing. Do keep us up
to date with how the new meds go.

I think that I might have caught up on all I missed now but will make sure.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.