[Gpdd] HEALTH Merrie and Rufus

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:39:35 EDT 2014

Hello Rachel,

Thank you.

Our renovation is finally nearing completion after a few hiccups. The
plumber, a friend of our son the pigsitter, came in yesterday and installed
a smart new radiator and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the
electrician will come this afternoon, as promised, so that we will have
some power and light in there at last. After that, we will be able to start
moving back in. I've had enough of this mess. The piggies don't care as
long as they are fed but they will be taking photos for the Chaos blog
story.

I am pleased that you found a nice new home for Cody, where it sounds as
though he will be well loved. It must have been hard giving him up but you
needed to do the best for Rufus after his injuries. Such a shame. Poor
little fellow.

I exoect that he will have some scar tissue after all he has been through.
I haven't come across silvazine in the UK so I looked it up and it seems
like a good thing to have in the piggy first aid box.I have Dermisol and
Tea Tree ointment for the same purpose.

I am always interested in any alternative remedies and would be interested
to find out how Merrie gets on.

Hugs for Rufus and Merrie.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.