[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: SOOTY, KIMBA

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 06:07:29 EDT 2014

Dearest Julie,
I am so sorry your dearest little boys became so ill and yet survived for so
long with your nursing.  Please know there is not another person on this
earth who could have kept these precious boys with you with so little help
and under such poor conditions all this time. Even at the Bridge they are
miracles. I don't see how you were able to keep them going after that
terrible flooding during the cyclone that covered your property with the
mold and disease ridden mud that comes with living in such a humid place and
then so much water.  If I recall they had serious illness before that.
Please rest now and remember the good times and the love they returned to
you and the fact you kept them going on shear love at the expense, I think,
of your own health. Don't even think for one second there is more your could
have done because I think you might blame yourself if you fell asleep and
hour longer than you wanted some night along the way. You are a great piggy
mom and I am very sorry for the sadness of separation that is now. It will
get better, I promise.
And what magnificent creatures they are. I am sure there were great crowds
of friends lined up to great them as they arrived at the bridge throwing
down a carpet of flowers and freshest picked grass on their shining path of
gems and rhinestones. Bless you all.
All my love and respect for you and Treacle.
Sandy

---