[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Daisy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 15:10:44 EDT 2014

Mieke, Erwin, Woopy, Roos, and Berke, please accept our belated
condolences on Daisy's passing.  We are so very sorry that she had a
bladder stone and also that she had air in her appendix; we haven't
heard of that and aren't sure why it would happen.  It was with much
sadness that we read of her surgery and how it turned out that her
bowels were probably punctured when the vet was trying to remove the air
from her appendix <sniff>.  It is so good, though, that you were able to
take her home to care for her, since she would get the most comfort and
love from being with you.  Please know that you did all you could for
her, encouraging her to eat and drink, and watching her so closely.
Daisy was certainly a brave girl, and we have no doubt that she did her
best to stay with you, knowing how lucky she was to be a beloved member
of your family.  Bladder stones are terrible, and we hope one day they
will be a thing of the past.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie