[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Butternut

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 15:15:54 EDT 2014

Mark and son, piggie coders, and chinchillas, please accept our belated
condolences on Butternut's passing.  We know it was a shock when she was
fine and eating in the afternoon but then passed away quickly a few
hours later.  Piggies often hide their illnesses so well, and their
passings can certainly be a mystery.  Please know, though, that although
we never want our piggies to leave, five and a half years is a good
lifespan for a piggie.  Butternut was a lucky girl to be much loved by
your family, and we know she enjoyed all of her time with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie