[Gpdd] HEALTH: Rufus and Merrie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 15:16:27 EDT 2014

Rachel, thank you for the update on Rufus and Merrie.  It is great to
hear that Rufus is responding to the glibernclamide, and we hope the
medicine will continue to help him.  Please don't blame yourself for
trying to get a buddy for him and for the buddy biting him. We're glad
that you've done such a good job with the wounds, and we know Rufus
appreciates your care and concern.  We're sorry that the acupuncture and
TCM hasn't been helping Merrie, but we hope the herbals and homeopathic
medicines will.  Best wishes and healing wheeks to both of them.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie