[Gpdd] HEALTH: Zoe

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 25 12:20:01 EDT 2014

I am mostly lurking these days.  I feel it every time I read about a piggie or other pet going to the Rainbow Bridge.  I think Zoe is heading there soon.  She was diagnosed with inoperable abdominal cancer two months ago.  We are surprised she kept going this long, but she did.  She is slowing down a lot now although still eating.  We can see she is getting thinner and not pooing as much.  We are prepared to ease her way when the time comes.  I am giving her Metacam once a day to help with pain.

Her daughter, June, does not know what is going on and I don't know how she will be without her mom.  We don't plan on getting more as losing them has become too much for us.

Blessings to you all,
Dee, Joe, June and Zoe
and our 12 over the bridge