[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sooty and Kimba

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Oct 24 21:36:56 EDT 2014

Dearest Julie,

I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost both Sooty and Kimba.  You
have fought so valiantly to keep them with you.  They tried hard, I know.
You could not possibly have done anything more than you did to save their
precious little lives.  I am glad they will have one another at the bridge
to help each other find all the best clover and grass.  God bless you Julie.
I hope your health is getting better.  I know this won't help any.  By the
way, thank you for your lovely words of sympathy to me about Penny.  It
meant a lot to me.    Mat God bless you and grant you peace and
understanding a this very sad time in your life.  Give extra hugs and
cuddles to Treakle to help your heart feel better.

With love, hugs and whisker kisses,

Lynn, Callieand Eve with  Penny the guide dog  and Samantha and Tabitha at
the bridge and in our hearts and memories.