[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bladder Stones, Potassium Citrate, and Distilled Water

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 15:30:51 EDT 2014

Steven and Ginger, we're sorry to hear that "The Three Amigos," Cuddles,
Brownie, and Bumper, were all bladder-stone pigs.  We unfortunately know
from firsthand experience how awful stones are for piggies.  Thanks for
sharing how you worked to change their diets, and thanks especially for
the information about how some municipalities add sodium to the water.
Yes, you never know, but that could be a contributing factor to piggies
getting stones.  It's so good that you switched to distilled water and
that it seemed to slow the development of stones.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie