[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Coco

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 15:47:43 EDT 2014

Mieke, please pass along our condolences to Janneke on the loss of Coco,
Agent Chanel, due to kidney failure. We are so very sorry that she is
gone. The photos of her on the blog, though, are lovely, and she
definitely is smiling.  We enjoyed hearing of her diva activities and
seeing how happy she was with Bo and Ties. Obviously she was a very
smart piggie to demand her towel and wooden house, and, yes, what a
handsome bodyguard she had.  Coco was so very lucky to bemuch loved, and
we know she knew it, too.

Our thoughts and prayers are with allsick piggies and their families.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie